English Speaking Personal Assistent (PA) for Dubai
We are looking for a well educated, upbeat English Speaking Personal Assisten (PA) for Dubai for one of the top international developers. Must be able to speak and write fluently in English. Office is located in DUBAI.
The personal assistant (PA), will be setting up and running the Dubai office for an international developer.
Typical work activities
Personal assistants (PA’s) will report to their manager and often to their employer directly, the EA is the first point of contact EA with people from both inside and outside the organization.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must be MAC Proficient
- working hours should be consistent with TK’s time zone
- willing to start immediately
- holding a VISA for UAE
- self confident
- Willing to travel extensively, also for longer periods
- Must be living in Dubai, or willing to relocate
- Entry requirements
In addition to relevant experience and secretarial/administrative knowledge, candidates will need to show evidence of the following:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- Honesty and reliability;
- Excellent organizational skills; but willing to do simple assistance tasks like organizing emails, booking flights
- The ability to work on your own initiative and to tight deadlines;
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
Typical work activities include:
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Following-up on all legal correspondence and preparing basic legal documents;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of their manager;
- Taking dictation and minutes;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring their manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Delegating for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc.;
- Arranging travel and accommodation and, occasionally, traveling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Updating and Confirming all appointments including luncheons the day before scheduled
In addition to supporting managers, their team and departments, many EAs also have their own personal workload and responsibilities. The scope of the EA’s role can be extensive and additional duties may include, and will be delegated by the Lead EA.
Training takes place mainly on the job. Experienced secretaries will supervise new entrants until they are competent in the work with approval by CEO. You will see what it’s actually like working for a very successful entrepreneur,
in turn, you will be involved with many ongoing projects that will challenge you and allow you to excel in your career!
Please submit resume, references and portfolio to: