Work for TK
Do YOU have what it takes to work for TK?
Thomas Kramer is a global networker, developer and a visionary entrepreneur, who is credited with the development and revitalization of South Pointe and Star Island, Miami (USA). The vast activities of the innovative multitasker range from real estate development and brokerage to social media application development and design. Due to TKs extensive network of high level business contacts worldwide, the stream of upcoming business opportunities never ends. Therefore we are seeking for a highly motivated, experienced and passionate qualified candidates for the following positions:
Work for TK
Social Media Content Writer
- We are looking for a social media guru with strong writing skills to optimize all social media accounts and connections like Klout, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, ASW, Google+, Youtube etc.
- Inside knowledge of major social networks – their correlation with each other and how to generate business with them!
- STRONG Public Relations and Media Experience
- Outgoing and Well spoken
- PA Experience a plus
- Writes and posts content online; maintains all company webpages and blogs
- Contributes to/updates the company’s social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- Collaborates with developers and IT staff to troubleshoot any technical issues
- Develops engaging content & manages implementation all major social networking sites
- Keeps up with trending social media networks and follows new programs
- Prepares all internal and external communications including but not limited to press releases, newletters, presentations, sales and support as needed
- Helps plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals
- Keeps up to date with best writing practices for the web, SEO optimization, and business and industry trends
- Must have strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience in writing for web, content management and implementation of social media marketing
- Experience with HTML, CSS and working with content management systems (CMS)
- Must be MAC savvy and able to handle all Apple products with ease
- Fluent in English
- German speaking a plus
- Must have valid US working permit
Email CV to:
German Senior Secretary / PA
• Must be MAC Proficient
• Minimum of 10 years experience with top level executives /
• Must be holder of a US- work permit
• self confident
• Willing to travel extensively
• Willing to relocate to either Frankfurt or Miami
[custom_button text=”read more” title=”read more” url=”http://thomaskramer.com/jobs/german-senior-secretary-pa” size=”small” bg_color=”#000000″ text_color=”#ff1b00″ align=”left” target=”_self”]
Senior Business Analyst
• Excellent market and business analysis skills
• Business modeling skills
• Excellent oral and written communications skills required
• Must have excellent negotiation and prioritizations skills
• Ability to operate at various levels of abstraction
[custom_button text=”read more” title=”read more” url=”http://thomaskramer.com/jobs/senior-business-analyst/” size=”small” bg_color=”#000000″ text_color=”#ff1b00″ align=”left” target=”_self”]
- development of new products
– create business proposals with financial analysis
– entrepreneural background
– self starter
– innovative thinker
(submit writing sample with application)
- real estate & residential estate management background
– experience payroll controller
Experienced In-House Paralegal
***German/Spanish/English a plus***
**Interships at all levels available**
Here’s how to apply at www.thomaskramer.com/jobs/
STEP #1: Cover Letter and Resume
Please e-mail a one-page cover letter and one- to two-page resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position sought in the subject line. Please do not call the office at this stage.
In your cover letter, please specify (1) how you learned about our job opening, (2) why you are interested in working with Thomas Kramer in particular, (3) any relevant information about your creative abilities (4) why you think you would excel in this position. Feel free to include any other information you deem relevant, but please limit your cover letter to one page.
STEP #2: Phone Interview
If your cover letter and resume indicates you are a strong match for the position, our Office Manager will schedule a phone interview with you.
Step #3: In-Person Interview and/or Working Interview
After the phone interview process, we will conduct in-person interviews with the top three or four applicants. Depending on the position, we may decide to schedule a working interview as opposed to a traditional in–person interview.